X-ray Film/Medical Film/X-ray/Medical/Film/Radiology Film/Analogue Film/Wet Film/Conventional Film/Medical Consumables/Green Sensitive/Blue Sensitive/24X30cm
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||5,000 Square Meters|
|Production Capacity:||500000 Sq. M. /Month|
|Transport Package:||100sheets/Box ; 50sheets/Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: blue sensitive
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 24X30cm
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Specification: 24x30cm
- HS Code: 3701100000
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Hsyjxzz-2013-1311359
- Certification: SGS, ISO13485, ISO9001
- Type: X-Ray Film
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Without Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Trademark: Bai Yun
- Origin: China
The film has light sensitive emulsion layers on both sides of bluish polyester base, and must be used with the blue emitting intensifying screen.
It features high sensitive speed, moderate contrast, abundant gradation, good definition and low fog.
1) 5in X 7in, 6.5x8.5in, 8in X 10in, 10in X 12in, 11in X 14in, 12x12in, 12in X 15in, 14in X 14in, 14in X 17in, 15x30cm, 15x40cm, 18cm X 24cm, 18x43cm, 24cm X 30cm, 30cm X 40cm, 35cm X 35cm, 35cm X 43cm, etc.
2) Special specifications available according to customers' requirements.
The film should be handled carefully by the edges to avoid physical strains.
The best conditions of usage should be: Temperature: 18-24 degrees, humidity: 50%RH-65%RH.
Hands must be clean, dry and free of lotions, etc.
Use a safelight filter (dark red) in a suitable safelight lamp equipped with a 15-watt bulb. Keep the film at least 4 feet (1.2 meters) from the safelight, and the total lighting time is in 10 minutes...
This film is designed for 90-seconds automated processing or manual processing.
The former is recommended with any kinds of film processor, developing at 30-35 in 23s.
In manual processing, the film should be developed in temperature 20 for 5 minutes, fixed in 5-8 minutes, washed for 10-30 minutes and dried.
Usage of the Intensifying Screen:
Can be matched with rare earth intensifying screen.
Store in a cool, dry place (The suitable temperature is 18-24 degrees, the humidity is 30%RH-60%RH). Keep it away from dampness, high temperature, any bad effective gases, X-ray, gamma ray or any other penetrating rays.
Stored vertically to avoid any harmful effect caused by pressure
|Main product series|
|medical green sensitive x-ray film|
|medical blue sensitive x-ray film|
|chemicals for x-ray film: developer and fixer liquid or powder|