Mammography Film/X-ray Film/Medical Film/Analogue Film
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||5,000 Square Meters|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Sq. M. /Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: mammography
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 24X30cm
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Transport Package: 100sheets/Box
- Origin: China
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Hsyjxzz-2013-1311365
- Certification: CE, SGS, ISO13485, ISO9001
- Type: X-Ray Film
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Without Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Trademark: Bai Yun
- Specification: 24x30cm
- HS Code: 37011000
1) manufacturers direct price, good quality, good service,
2) CE, ISO, OEM
Mammography film is a general film with blue polyester bases, the obverse side coated with sensitive emulsion and the reverse side with a halation layer.
It is designed for mammography and soft tissue diagnostic radiography. It features abundant graduation and high definition.
1) 5in x 7in, 18cm x 24cm, 24cm x 30cm, etc.
2) Special specifications available according to customers' requirements.
The film should be handled carefully by the edges to avoid physical strains.
The best conditions of usage should be: Temperature: 18-24, humidity: 50%RH-65%RH.
Hands must be clean, dry and free of lotions, etc.
Use a safelight filter (dark red) in a suitable safelight lamp equipped with a 15-watt bulb. Keep the film at least 4 feet (1.2 meters) from the safelight, and the total lighting time is in 10 minutes...
This film is designed for 90-seconds automated processing or manual processing.
The former is recommended with any kinds of film processor, developing at 30-35 in 23s.
In manual processing, the film should be developed in temperature 20 for 5 minutes, fixed in 5-8 minutes, washed for 10-30 minutes and dried.
Store in a cool, dry place (The suitable temperature is 10-20, the humidity is 30%RH-60%RH). Keep it away from dampness, high temperature, any bad effective gases, X-ray, gamma ray or any other penetrating rays.
Stored vertically to avoid any harmful effect caused by pressure.