Medical Green Sensitive X-ray Film (35X35cm)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||5,000 Square Meters|
|Production Capacity:||3000000 Sq. M. /Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: green sensitive
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
- Type: X-Ray Film
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Transport Package: 100sheets/Box ; 50sheets/Box
- Origin: China
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Hsyjxzz-2013-1311365
- Certification: CE, ISO13485, ISO9001
- Size: Available
- Trademark: Bai Yun
- Specification: 35x35cm
- HS Code: 3701100000
1) manufacturers direct price, good quality, good service.
2) CE, ISO, OEM
Green sensitive X-ray film is used for the examination of human body disease and abnormal changes of viscera, bones and soft tissues, providing reliable information for clinical diagnosis.
The film is a general green sensitive medical X-ray film, which has green sensitive emulsion layer on both sides of bluish polyester bases, and must be used with the general green emitting intensifying screen.
It features high sensitive speed, good definition, wide exposure latitude and good using compatibility.
1) 5in x 7in, 8in x 10in, 10in x 12in, 11in x 14in, 12in x 15in, 14in x 14in, 14in x 17in, 18cm x 24cm, 24cm x 30cm, 30cm x 40cm, 35cm x 35cm, 35cm x 43cm, etc.
2) Special specifications available according to customers' requirements.
Can be matched with LUMAX intensifying screen or the screen of the other same system which matches the green sensitive X-ray.
The film should be handled carefully by the edges to avoid physical strains.
The best conditions of usage should be: Temperature: 18-24, humidity: 50%RH-65%RH.
Hands must be clean, dry and free of lotions, etc.
This film is designed for 90-seconds automated processing or manual processing.
The former is recommended with any kinds of film processor, developing at 30-35 in 23s.
In manual processing, the film should be developed in temperature 20 for 5 minutes, fixed in 5-8 minutes, washed for 10-30 minutes and dried.
Use a safelight filter (dark red) in a suitable safelight lamp equipped with a 15-watt bulb. Keep the film at least 4 feet (1.2 meters) from the safelight, and the total lighting time is in
Store in a cool, dry place (The suitable temperature is 10-20, the humidity is 30%RH-60%RH).
Keep it away from dampness, high temperature, any bad effective gases, X-ray, gamma ray or any other penetrating rays.
Stored vertically to avoid any harmful effect caused by pressure.